Saturday, June 4, 2011

Alangkah Indahnya dunia

I have always dreaded to grow old. I am guessing I had a fairly good childhood or I have been exposed to adulthood a little too early, hence I never want to grow old. I love it when I was younger there were not many high expectations yet I was there were high hopes and high achievements expected from me when I am OLDER, when I grow. I looked cute and adorable when I ate ice cream clumsily and have my clothes stained or my nose had some chocolate ice-cream, but when I an adult, with ice cream stained on my face and dripped on my shirt, I am disgusting and clumsy. It is ok if I asked too much or I screwed up in many things when I am young, I am still learning, but in adulthood, if i asked to much, I am annoying, if i screwed up, they ask why I never learn?? Gosh! you wonder what is life long learning don't you! When I was young, playing and having my stomach full were my goals, but as an adult, every goal and dreams become more complex.Heaps of commitment and responsibility weighing down my shoulders as I grow older.Tiring at times, but life goes on. I continued my journey into adulthood, fell and slip, stood up, wipe my tears, smile and laugh because life is too brief to be spend on "what ifs". However, reminiscing the past good memories is very much encouraged! We walk down those memories again and say " ah! I have live to experience that!" be it a "shit happens" moment or a "ass-kicking" awesome moment!




No comments:

Post a Comment