Sunday, October 25, 2009

paranoid

It is funny how i get paranoid so easily,by just someone calling my name in MSN or someone say hie and asked if i am there..and no reply after that...perhaps I was thinking too much and worrying to much. Especially when the message came from a friend who is from the same uni as him. I was worried that something bad or unfortunate had happened to him and worried sick for the whole day, well i think nothing actually happened to him because he was on facebook 2 hours ago to leave a message.Silly me...but thank God everything was fine...hope everything is always fine for him...

sigh, my disappearance form your world didn't work...so sorry about that message from another friend, i tried to make you less guilty but i think i failed, So So sorry...



" I cannot imagine my reaction and feelings if anything bad happened to you, so please take care and be happy, i know you will"

No comments:

Post a Comment