" The heart has reasons, which reasons know not of"
Change is constant; hence I evolve, surrounded by positive vibe, emerging into a beautiful soul
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Hating Myself
What do I have to do to make you feel less guilty, perhaps not talking to you would be good. I hate myself seems so wrong to you. It seems like you have forgotten that you do not want me anymore for that one second when you tell me that you will be unhappy if I am unhappy. But, I know, you are feeling it out of guilt and you do not deserve to know that your decisions has a big negative impact on me. Yes I hate myself for not letting you go easily as I should, I hate it when I knew I was the one who screwed things up and made a mistake,a terrible mistake. It is my own choice so I am suffering the consequences of it. One should be glad that the ex girl is not blaming him for anything and not hating him, but why are you the exact opposite? You want me to hate you and you felt responsible for how I feel but you don't want me anymore and you said 'us" will not wok out coz it feels like a routine to you. Watever, perhaps the best way if for us to stop contacting for a while and see how it goes from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment