Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wow! today, I finally broke down looking at those pictures we took together..
Suddenly, all the memories I had with you came flashing in my head,we were happy and sad...
I miss you so much, the you back then, the other side of you...Just one trigger and everything comes flowing back, but this time I think I know why, I miss having someone to look after me like you did, I miss a lot of things....I have tried...This place just gives me triggers to my suppressed memories much to often, but the improvement was I regain my rational-self much faster than before and stop myself from missing the past to much and stuck there...I really don't like that feeling, reminiscing the past when I go anywhere and look at anything..the feeling is terrible!!!!At time I wish I could just wash away all the history and past memories, and not feel the uneasiness and little pinch in the heart..I wish he won't treat me as his ex...haha..who am I kidding? the feelings don't go off easily.Promises can be broken and forgotten easily, but not feelings...well, jsut got to stop myself from falling into this huge mess, falling over for Mr. CrushEx..there is no such thing, either a new guy or just i have not gotten over him!so My dear, wake up and run before you (myself) get hurt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment