Friday, September 4, 2009

Emotions

I am such a coward. I really am. Why? because I am afraid that I might regret of the steps that I am taking in the road call love and emotions. I have lost..loss hope and love, because he who once loved me told me that the feeling was diluted by work. There ain't any spark left for the fire. He told me probably because he seldom see me so the love for me is diluting, is changing...distance: the wind does not make the fire bigger..it is getting smaller and going off soon. But why is the feeling getting more concentrated for me? Or am I loving him just the sake of loving and wanting to achieve my ideal dreams of making him my first and the last? I really don't know. Our journey together has really come to and end? there is no hope left to grow the love and start a spark. God's gifts come in small meaningful sizes,but i jsut pray that it will give me a clearer picture.There is still hope, i know there is. And yet, should i fight for this love? or should i let it go? many ask me to give up and let it go. Part of me tells me that too, but then why? why am I regreting of the actions i took, when i needed answer, why am i blaming myself for making the rubber band snape and unable to recoil back? If only i have seen this happening, will my choice be the same 2 years back? will i still choose to be with him. I need someone, someone to guide me...someone who will tell me what i feel, and yet i know i am jsut being ridiculous. Emotions is tearing me apart once again!





'Sadness is not a bad thing, it is pure, it is real, it makes me realise that I might be still in love with him'

No comments:

Post a Comment