Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hope



People told me we will never be together in the near future coz he is not ready to commit and i am a burden.
People told me to move on and let it be natural, if he wants me he will come back to me.
People told me to go fght for this love, at least tell him how i felt.
People told me to confront him and talk to him, if this relationship is really very important.
Every cell in me is regretting for not telling you how much i wanted this to work out and how much i wanted you. I lied when i said i don't need you. I lied when i say i want to hear you telling me that you don't me anymore, i lied when i say i have let go... I want to save this relationship, i hope it is not to late.I hope you'll give us a chance to work things out. Let me be selfish for once, let me work things out to get the regrets out  of my chest. It makes my heart heavy...I may move on by doing what is right now, concentrating on what i need to do but i can;t deny that i cannot let go of you just yet. I am living with regrets everyday. Please make my hope come true.



"hope that is all left in me, i have hope on you, me and us, we can make it happen, trust me"

No comments:

Post a Comment