Sunday, September 13, 2009

SHIT HAPPENS!!

Warning : This is going to be a lengthy, boring and whining post....don't false yourself to read it if you don't want to..all words and no pictures.

As much as i hate to admit this but shit happens a little to frequent to me..it all started of when I choose to go to Taska Bistari on a wed morning and i got a call, which is pretty last minute that i can't go on that time, only from 10 am till 12 pm, and I have classes that time. And all the other time have been booked. So alright i finally found an empty slot with transportation provided to another taska on thursday morning. Get up at 7 am getting all prepared to go and have fun with the taska children. Reach there and the person incharge tell us that they ahve sent the rejection letter and so we can't play with the children..WTH!!! sending the letter so late and never even bother to inform us about it!!!tired and exhausted, i attended class. So the next day, i follow another group to HUKM, a taska there early in the morning. Get some sounding from the Headmistress there, which i think what she said has her point but at last manage to played with a toddler,very smart and cute toddler. Things we going on find until...time to go back, I am rushing for a class at 10 am. So 5 of us split, 3 when for taxi and 2 were suppose to follow the tutor, the one who seemed so reluctant to fetch us back to our college, the one who i presume caused all this mess for the assignment, the one who always change the instruction she gives! BUt anyway, as reluctant as she was, we followed her and SHIET her car cannot be started and it was already 10am! Sucks! And she just ask us to take a taxi back...Exhausted, my friend and I decided to have nasi lemak for breakfast. It was quite good until i had the sudden urge to rush to the toilet. Almost got myself all wet it the toilet...nvm. Took taxi back which cost us a good RM 16 due to the traffic jam here and there.Reached at 11.10 am, totally burned, skipped class and went back room to sleep till I almost woke up late for the next class.
I can still handle all the tiredness. Next I spend RM 105 approximately on toys and materials to make story books and toys. Miss lady luck decided to leave me for a while. I bought six cars and one of it is spoil when i opened it to try out. ( I can still fix the wheel, so it is ok).I bought glitter glue, and the nozzle was stuck to the cover and i got glue all over my hand. ( nevermind, i manage to get the nozzle out and wash my hands, luckily it did not fell on my bed).
Like all the tiredness is not bad enough, I have to face a bunch of childish morons, same age and same race as me!! But as shallow as baby pool.Came in late for an event.Nevermind, but she would like to show her presence to everyone else in the hall by walking around and talking.Not giving full co-operation.Testing my lowered threshold patience. My nice and polite speech cannot penetrate through her numb skull..it is ok, 10 minutes later i talked to her again.Give her a chance to sit with her friends, she doesn't want, this time showing me her not very pretty face that she is annoyed with me. She should be glad that i am not screaming at her. Wasting my time talking to people as shallow as her. A disgrace to the chinese community and those who are born in 1988. That night i realize, that other people of other race are much more cooperative and make things easier for me. So those out there stop protecting your own race, there is always a group who give people shits and pain in the neck around, so those of your own race are not always the best!Got to face another idiotic person who thinks she is smart and powerful to control everything. Critic is all she could do, but she forgot as an advisor, her job is to advice but she is not living up to her post. Critic but not constructive! Of course being me, i shoot her back with sme questions. Not very proud, but i felt the need to do it.
Today, my friends and I went to Toys 'R' us warehiuse sale. Spend good 4 hours there shopping for toys and cash was flowing out like water. I bought a chop with dough and the dough was supper sticky and stick all over the place! I felt i have wasted RM 5 on that chop! ( nevermind again, i can use other materials for the chop and I love the chicken head anyway =) ) I took out my UFO toy and the sticker fell off..ARGH!!! ( nevermind, i can't stick it back) I openned my RM 5 Japanese bus,it comes together with 2 batteries and guess what, one of it is leaking and is rusty!!!!! why me!!! ( nevermind, i have extra batteries).
After the bus, i decided to stop and blog...and try not to feel that miss pretty Lady luck is starting to give me some cold shoulder treatment. I have to constantly remind myself that things could have been worst and shit happens, though with a reason, it still happens. AND I CAN MAKE IT THROUGH!!!! i got to make it through coz everything is testing my patience and strength and I am surviving!
I had fun this week despite the exhaustion and business.I felt my feeling has been diluting too, or am I avoiding and being ignorance toward my emotional side of me....sometimes i guess it is better not finding out.As long as i feel strong and good about myself...things will get better...=) I believe it that!
" When Shit happens, wipe it off with a positive mind"

No comments:

Post a Comment