Sunday, November 1, 2009

Letting Go

Well, it has been a week since i last contacted him. A small step to letting go, I wish it will work.I am getting tired of being upset, heartbroken and missing someone who might not even feel the same or miss me back in return. the love will always be there for him, but I can't do it alone. This kind of love hurts when it is not shared. I wish i never have accepted it, then we would have still be close friends, friends never break up. Exams have been tough and days were tough for me, but i made it through without him. I don't need him to live.I, therefore can't let him control my emotions. I am sick of myself, wallowing in self pity when I have great friends out there who love me and make me happy, not all of them understands how i feel, but as long as they are there to make me happy, I should not ask for me but feel blessed instead.

I think i am giving up,coz I do not want to be hurt ever again. I want to be the old dominant me.Hiding my feelings and perhaps shutting out those around me. I am sorry, but the mask is on once again. I am building walls around me for protection purposes, if you care about me, you would break the walls that shuts you out.



" I am giving up hope, I cannot hold on to this love forever, there is no forever to begin with, I need to let go, time to mend my broken heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment