Weird, how my heart could still feel the pinch whenever I hold or see anything around me, there is a memory of him. I held Mr Santa as I was packing, and i felt the strong bitter feeling in side of me.My tear glands contracted ready to pour, but I held back. The bitterness remain, but I have made my decision and I have to stand firm to it. It is for my own good, prevent myself from getting hurt again and again.I know one day the bitterness will be gone, and memories will only remain as memories. My journey with him in life have officially ended when I allow my love for him to die, slowly, fading linearly with time. Time heals every broken heart, and I will allow him to heal mine. I belief there is someone out there for me. Thus, I will wait. Right now, I got to fix my soul, push and suppress the memories and sadness, like Ted say, with the Ohio style till I am ready to love another soul again.
" Mr Right is coming for me as fast as he could, and I shall wait"
No comments:
Post a Comment