Tuesday, April 20, 2010

kitten

Something great happened today..I joined in skp, izzah and my lecturer on a quest to save a little kitten which I would love to call her blackie or moo moo ( from izzah and skp) . She was so small just the size of my palm. We brought her to the SPCA clinic but the Vet was not in, so my lecturer bought some kitten milk and a syringe to feed her.

I discover something new about SKP today. I witness his nurturing and passionate side. He is Blackie's saviour and founder. He is currently taking care of her, and he fed her and wash her poop. Such loving character. I am impressed! He is now Blackie's papa though he can be a little rough to her sometimes. And here is his report to us :
kitten report ; 19-04-2010
- fed 3 times till now. good
-milk + syringe courtesy of mama ( my lecturer)
-kitten suck papa's finger thinking that it's a nipple.
-kitten sleeping d
- papa Zzz

Isn't this message cute and so lovely and filled with care. Awww..it totally made my day.

I discovered that Izzah may not have the motherly style yet but she has good feeding skills using the syringe and tried to open Blackie's left eye which was still closed that time to save her from being blind.

My lecturer is a potential good mother, just need to get a guy for her and she will blossom to be a good wife and mother..and the way she treat and nurture Blackie, is so heartwarming..

As for me, I discover I do not hate cats that much afterall, I like Blackie and I did not feed her today but then I was the camera girl snapping all the way with SKP's camera..I think I will be able to love cats afterall.. I love animals.

Had a good university experience today to be kept in my memory. But I am not prepared for my paper tomorrow.So best of luck to me..I knew I will be cramming last minute, and regretted not studying earlier, but to err is human no..I just never learn.Pftt!!!

Off to bed now..wish me luck =D

No comments:

Post a Comment