As days go by, I am a little stronger inside,
As days go by, I challenge myself a little more,
As days go by, I drown myself into memories with you,
To see if I could survive, and breath again,
As days go by, I look at your romance with someone else,
And let the radius grow bigger between us, to learnt to stay away,
As days go by, my heart gets all stronger,
As days go by, I come back a little stronger,
A little happier than before,
As days go by, I accept more than I think I could,
I amaze myself a little more,
As days go by, I am searching for myself,
Picking up the broken pieces,
As days go by, the jigsaw puzzle is being completed a little at a time.
As days go by, I am getting a little stronger,
Coz I want to live my life for myself and not for you,
I will remember the memories and forget how you make me feel,
I will remember the pain and never let it resurface,
I will remember you, but I will be stronger..
As days go by, I will let the sun shine on me,
Rain pour on me,but I will not remain the same,
I will be tougher inside, and never to succumb back to the past of you.


No comments:
Post a Comment