I saw a dear friend of mine cried today,her teary eyes pictures brought tears to my eyes. Not only did I felt her pain, but I was reminded of my own, in the past. I wonder, why must the person who made us cry most of the time is always the person who will make us laugh the most, the person whom we will give our world to. Another paradox of life, of love. I am glad that things are good for her and she passed this little rough patch. Keeping something as wonderful as a relationship shared by two is a lot of hardwork, no ego, no pride, and only love. I hope there will not be any teary pictures of her, and there will not be any of mine... well found this from a cute blog happy monster under Mally's recommendation. Life is too short to remember all the unhappiness so remember the good and always..

to my sugarhuns,
ReplyDeletefunny that the same person who can make us stop crying is the one who made us cry in the first place. pfffft. no more teary pics. mine really can win award, if my cam was dslr.
anw, thanks for the great advice. no pride no ego just love is true and proven.
love much, juney.
Hey darls,
ReplyDeleteYeap, knew it would work =D hahha...with dslr can see every tear clearly wei..lagi menyedihkan... and no need to thank so many times la...that is what friends are for!!!
like can win award. now i can happily talk about it. but i really like dying that time. and if you saw my prev post, i always walk around when i was sad. now i stopped! too dangerous. ;p photography saved me abit! awww hughug fwen.
ReplyDeleteyea!! i read! you walked home alone and some lorry man disturb you or something!!! so dangerous!!! in Setapak somemore..glad that you won't do that again girl!!
ReplyDelete<3 <3 <3
ReplyDelete